Too-small teeth? Misshapen teeth? Cracked teeth? Chipped teeth or spacing irregularities? These problems are all-too-common for local residents, but you don’t have to live with them! With the advances in cosmetic dentistry in La Jolla, there are fixes for these vexing tooth issues!
1. Veneers. These extremely thin shells are custom-made so the size, shape, and color are perfectly matched to your surrounding teeth. The veneers are securely cemented to the front of the teeth to dramatically upgrade your smile.
2. Bonding. This procedure uses a strong tooth-colored resin to close spaces, correct chips and cracks, or change the shape. The resin is molded into place and then a light is applied to harden the material for secure adherence to the tooth.
3. Recontouring. Minimally-invasive reshaping of a tooth by removing little bits of enamel to improve the shape or length. This cosmetic dentistry procedure is sometimes called odontoplasty or slenderizing.
4. Crowns. Most people are familiar with this durable multi-purpose restoration. Natural-looking dental crowns are fabricated in the shape and color of the tooth and cemented into place to fully cover the part of the tooth visible above the gum line.
5. Braces. Patients of all ages are transforming their smiles with unprecedented orthodontia. Before you dismiss this option as too time-consuming or pricey, learn about the new braces now available. Braces are more convenient and discreet than ever before.
Countless dental patients have achieved dazzling smiles with cosmetic dentistry in La Jolla! At Weston Spencer DDS – Conservative Comprehensive Dentistry, we are dedicated to helping our patients have optimum oral health and beautiful smiles. If you have any questions about cosmetic dentistry in La Jolla, we invite you call us at 858-459-0077 to make an appointment today.