It doesn’t have to take a lot of time to improve your oral hygiene. In fact, Weston Spencer DDS in La Jolla CA has 6 dental health tips that will take 10 seconds or less, and can greatly improve your chances of preventing cavities and gum disease
- Find a Better Place for your Toothbrush: Look around. In 10 seconds you can probably find 5 places to set your toothbrush that will allow air drying and can inhibit the growth of microorganisms that a closed, moist environment would encourage.
- Leave the Floss On the Counter: If you want to build consistency, you need reminders. Deliberately setting out the floss will give you more commitment to use it. And if you see it, you’ll remember that commitment.
- Swish: Grab the fluoride rinse and rinse away bits of food after flossing in order to freshen your breath. 10 seconds is the minimum but 20 is twice as good.
- Smile in the Mirror: Check out those pearly whites! Examine for a full 10 seconds. Inspect gums for bleeding or tenderness, missed fragments of food, staining, or other concerns.
- Have a Water Chaser with Dark Beverages: Rinse your mouth with a sip of water after drinking cola, tea, or coffee. A mere 10 seconds will help suppress discoloration.
- Call Name of Practice: 10 digits, 10 seconds, a short conversation, and you can secure yourself a consultation with our dental professionals. We will examine your teeth for far more than 10 seconds and help keep your smile healthy and beautiful.
At Weston Spencer DDS in La Jolla CA, we can answer questions about the cost of general dentistry, cosmetic options, and dental implants. We serve satisfied patients in Solano Beach, Del Mar, and Claremont. Contact us today!